Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Jan 12, 2007, 4:38 PM   #1

I have been doing some studio work, and I white balance on a grey card using my EOS 20D. The pictures are a little cold, and I was wondering if there was a company who made cards that you can white balance on that would give the equivalent of the 81a filter. What would be great if there was a set of cards that would be equivalent to different filters.

I know that in PS you can just add the filter later, but it would be nice if I could give the proofs to someone right out of the camera. Also there is that WB shift and bracket thingee (I'm very technical, I know!). Could I use that, and how? I am just looking for a little more warmth with my photos, when I shoot with my strobes, and without having to buy filters for the lenses, any inventive ideas???
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 14, 2007, 11:18 AM   #2

I use an Expodisc warming to set my white balance for my floral macros and for any skin tone shots I do. It will produce the results you are requesting.
Tomsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23, 2007, 10:33 AM   #3

Check this link.. http://www.warmcards.com
vIZnquest is offline   Reply With Quote