Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Apr 19, 2007, 4:35 AM   #1

Can somebody tell me how i can transfer images back to my camera, i no how to transfer them from camera to computer, but i now Want to put them back
Cant seem to find this option useing photoshop elements 5, or paint shop pro photo xi,
anyBody no how i can do this
Doc-uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 19, 2007, 12:33 PM   #2

I use a card reader to download all my pictures using windows explorer. You can use windows explorer to upload also to the card reader. I payed about $20 canadian for a 2.0 usb card reader.

You may be able to see your camera in windows explorer. If so you should be able to drop and drag the file back to the memory chip in the camera.

rtpalindat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22, 2007, 12:34 PM   #3

Rick is right. But you probably won't be able to see these images on the cameras screen after working on them as the camera won't recognize them.
wingnut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2007, 11:13 AM   #4

I have yet to have a digital camera that will not let you view photos you have edited and put back on the card. You often have to put them back in the same folder the camera stores them on. If you rename the images they have to be named in a standard format – "Bob & Carol.jpg" won't display. Some cameras require that you not strip the EXIF, but none of mine have required that.
slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2007, 12:39 PM   #5

The only way to do it is using a card reader. The drag and drop doesnt work. The camera drive is seen as a read only drive in windows for some reason

Even i would want to transfer pictures to cards to print them.
nymphetamine is offline   Reply With Quote