Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Jan 30, 2008, 10:08 AM   #41

I've used the same lens with my 5D and a 30D without any problems. Not a lens issue, I just can't get a sharp image. I'm going to play with it some more over the next few days before sending it back. Canon agreed to look at it again at their shipping costs....perhaps after the weekend of shooting some more hockey I'll send it back.
dakzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 29, 2008, 10:02 PM   #42

Both of the Canon DSLRs that I have had to go to Canon, three times each when brand new, before they fixed the focus on them. One also has a diopter that goes all the way to one end for normal vision and they didnt fix that. I tried two 70-200f4IS lenses and both were out of adjustment on focus. I gave up and got a refund. I now have a 300f4IS going in the second time for focus that stopped working. When it came back the first time it still was broken. Their QC and repair is getting to be hopeless.:? The last Canon P&S I bought had the lens cover thingies stick shut on it after a few months. My old Canon Pro90IS has never had any problems and still works fine.
sasc is offline   Reply With Quote