Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Oct 14, 2003, 7:15 AM   #1
Default Joined The Club

Have finally joined the club and purchased a 10D two weeks ago. Was looking at getting a 10D or 300D but decided on the 10D after using it at a camera shop. The feel, solid build qaulity, extra features and my wife convinced me. My wife said to buy the 10D over the 300D because if don't you will be complaining forever. Have been using a Canon A70 and EOS 300V so I do have a couple of lenses allready (Canon 28-200 & 75-300). Did need a wider lens so I purchase a Tokina 19-35 mm lens. Could not afford to buy anything better (blew the budget with the 10D and have a young family, mortgage etc.) but I am very happy with this lens for the price. Did have a play with a 300D last week when they were released in Australia, great camera for the price but I am glad I got a 10D. Hope to buy some "L" glass one day.

TG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 14, 2003, 8:18 AM   #2

Congrats. The 10D is a wonderful camera.

I can appreciate the need for wider glass. I couldn't get some shots this weekend because my 28-135 just isn't wide enough. The canon lenses that are really wide are so expensive, I go with an after market one myself.

eric s is offline   Reply With Quote