Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Mar 24, 2009, 12:27 PM   #1

canon service is amazing! a couple of weeks back my 40d kept getting err 99! i was shooting the irish-italian parade here in st. bernard parish (its about 15 minutes east of new orleans) and i rarely use my built in strobe. but some of the floats had some shaded areas. anyway, all of sudden err 99, i did everything, replace the battery, different cf card, cleaned the contacts, different lens, i even changed the clock battery. well i lucked out because i still had a month of warranty. i call the service dept. the lady was awesome! i sent it in on 3-11-09. i didn't know how long it would take. i have a huge corporate event i need a camera, so i bite the bullet and buy another 40d. bh was 900. well my old camera arrives today (3-24-09) all repaired, and my shoot starts today! so i am extremely pleased with canon. i just wanted to let everyone know i received excellent service! thanks canon
airbrushjohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 23, 2009, 10:50 PM   #2

Thanks, that is so good to hear! It is always nice to hear the good story, it is far too often that we hear the bad stories.

Thanks again,
3Frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 25, 2009, 10:31 AM   #3

Nice to hear a happy ending ..Good service counts for a great deal.
wyldeflower is offline   Reply With Quote