Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Nov 15, 2003, 10:14 PM   #1
Default Cool hockey shots with my rebel

I purchased the canon digital rebel a few weeks ago and i can't begin to tell you how much i love this camera. After having digitals in the past like the (oly 100rs, oly2050, 4000, fugi 602z , minolta 7hi and sony 707) i have finally found a great camera that can allow me, a non professional to take pictures that look awesome. I bought the camera alone and just bought the 75-300mm zoom to go along with it because i have struggled with inside hockey pictures for years and being down the other end of the ice through the glass with no flash i have taken awesome pictures that my friends can't believe. I am now looking for a smaller eos lense so i can take inside pictures for the holidays and was hoping someone could lead me in the right direction? If there are people in this group that would be interested in the pictures at the ice rink email me at jcarboski@yahoo.com i'd be open to show you and get your feedback. Chris
jcarboski is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links