Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Mar 10, 2011, 10:16 AM   #1
Default Noob here hello all!

Hi everyone! I have FINALLY jumpped into the DSLR fray. I have been shooting with a few 35mm Canon pro bodies for years, (casual and a little pro shooting) and love the Canon works so wanted to get a pro body from Canon. I didn't need to shoot video with a still camera since I have a couple pro HD video cameras (Panasonic AG-AF100, AJ-HPX2700) so I wanted a standard DSLR.

I also wanted something cheap and used since I no longer shoot professionally. I looked for a year to find a great deal on a used digi rebel to no avail. I am now glad I didn't find one! I did find a super clean 30D for sale on the local Craigslist that had been there a while. He had marked it down from 450 to 350 so I gave him a call. Nice guy, nice conversation, and near the end he mentioned he had just posted it up for 250 because he had just bought a new 5D. Sooo, I bought it.

I think it is a great deal. Camera is totally clean like new and came with all supplied accessories and three extra batteries.

I also have some nice glass to use on it since all my lenses are for my 1Nrs, A2e and so on.

Here's the first shot I took with the 30D.
It is my 1970 BMW R60/5 from a few days ago.

"De Oppresso Liber"

Zuhören Kraftwerk!

I am the Orb of useless knowledge.
Sniper X is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links