Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Jan 15, 2004, 9:38 PM   #1
Default Problems with my rebel

I finally got the digital rebel to replace my 2100Olympus ultra zoom and find that the test pictures I have taken are not as sharp as the olympus which was only a 2 meg camera. What am I doing wrong? My goal was to upgrade to the canon 9100 or 9000 printer to produce 13x19 prints but so far the prints on my 870 epson at 8x11 are not as good as with my old camera. Help!!!
PS has anyone else had this problem. By the way I have only taken about 50 shots so far.
genohc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 15, 2004, 9:42 PM   #2

You can adjust the sharpeness in the parameters section if you desire increased sharpness. Alternatively, you can adjust sharpness in post processing software. It is also possible that you're not properly focusing, or your exposure settings are off. Without knowing how you take pictures (what mode, settings, etc) and without seeing the results, it's a little difficult to offer advice.
ohenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2004, 10:24 PM   #3

keep experimenting. A higher end, more complex camera such as the DR takes more messing around with... You will get a feel for it, im sure the DR will take wonderful shots for you soon
shoelessone is offline   Reply With Quote