Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Jul 6, 2004, 1:52 PM   #1

$1,238 plus $10 fedex shipping @ http://www.newegg.com
tuanokc@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 6, 2004, 4:12 PM   #2

... All it means is there's probably a new one on its way
NHL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6, 2004, 7:24 PM   #3

I am still waiting on newegg for my DRebel. They canceled my last order becuase they werent able to verfiy my address, so I had to wait 7 days to be refunded, yes they couldnt verify my address and still charged me. so I called them and they told me if i replaced my order it would be fine. now its my phone number they cant verify. so now I wait 7 days to be refunded or hope they can figure out phone numbers, becuase I called both newegg and my bank have the same number listed.

I am so upset with newegg I filed a complaint against them with the BBB no where on there site has anything about phone number verification, only address so if I dont get my camera this week I am going to take it to the next level with the complaint there is no reason for this BS.
VictorEM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7, 2004, 4:29 PM   #4

I got my 10D about a month ago from buydig.com. It was $1280.00 then but has since dropped to $1174.00. I got my camera from them in 4 days(I live in NY they ship from NJ). No problems real USA warrenty on camera and lens(got the rebate from cannon on the lens I bought).

jjgncmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10, 2004, 11:47 PM   #5

My bosssent me this link with the 10D listed at $719. Sounds too good to be true; perhaps an import or something?

PhotoNuB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11, 2004, 12:10 AM   #6

I did a quick google search and found the following.

we eveyone saying things like:

A&M Photo World are the most dishonest, rude and self serving company I have EVER done business with. Reading other reviews, it seems I am not alone in my experience. They wouldn't fill my order unless I spent more than twice the amount I had orignally ordered through their website.
They seem to be out to hook cosutomers with unrealistically low prices with the sole intention of manipulating them into purchasing a "package" that works out to well above the market price.

reviews posted: 1
user type: home
transaction date: 6/26/04

iblaineman is offline   Reply With Quote