Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Apr 4, 2005, 1:27 AM   #11

Got my 20D a week ago and just picked up the Sigma DC 18-125. Love the lens and the camera, got an amazing deal on it and love it to pieces
Wildcat_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2005, 2:02 AM   #12

Hey Wildcat, could you post some pics with your Sigma lens? I am in the market for a lens, and I like the zoom capabilities, but I want to see the image quality. I would really appreciate it. Thanks in advance. Nancy
Nancy Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4, 2005, 9:46 AM   #13

Nancy Gabby wrote:
Minus the pics I deleted, I have shot 1,293 pictures, since I got the camera almost 2 weeks ago. How can you not take a lot of pictures. On Easter, I think I was shooting @ ISO 800, indoors and the flash recharged in a little under a second. I held my finger down and kept photographing my nieces and nephews (who were all hopped up on soda and candy!). I shot 410 pics last night at Ringling Brothers in Madison Square Garden. I definitely need a faster lens, I have the 17-85mm EF-S. I got some good shots, but I was shooting at ISO3200 and some are blurry. I also have the 2 gig card (Lexar 80x). Now I am in the market for a flash. People have been talking that the Metz is the best.
I would go with the 580 EX unless the Metz has ETTL-2
matthew2000tx is offline   Reply With Quote