Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Jun 23, 2005, 8:20 PM   #1

Just got back from Alaska and put about 1500 pics on my computer. I only wish I had a longer zoom lens than the 17 -85 but otherwise was great. Came in very handy shooting whales at 5 frames per second. The other people with their shutter lagged digicams were amazed and befuddled! I have just been doing some minor tweaking with Picassa and trying to figure out how I am going to be able to afford to print all these pics...

I am glad I spent about 2 months learning how to use the camera before the trip. It is really pretty intuitive, though I wish I had more time to set up some of those shots. I was also a little concerned about the weight but was no problem. I will be posting some pics as soon as I finish looking at them all. Very pleased!

bigboyhf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 24, 2005, 12:52 PM   #2

Hey congrats on the great photo trip. I'm a fellow 20D user and am very impressed with it's abillities as well. The great thing is being able to take all the pictures you want and only developing the ones that are great... unless every pictures you got was extrordinary, the printing cost shouldn't be that bad.

johnsonM86 is offline   Reply With Quote