Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Jul 18, 2005, 7:33 AM   #1

I am sure that this is an old talk on this forum.... but I am disappointed and I must protest. 20D is super but...
Yesterday I was shooting a lot but forgot about L+RAW settings.... The FULL CF message was like I dropped my camera on concrete... I had to review a lot of pictures and it was hard to let go some of them... very hard, you know... but it was no other way, or is it and I don't know about....
How to lose the RAW part and keep the jpeg? Is there any way? From the camera I mean, far-far away from home and with no other ways to connect the camera to something...
I am more than sure that it can be done by releasing a new firmware... but again, maybe there is a way to do it right now and I am not aware of.
Of course, it was a human error, leaving L+RAW, the camera has nothing to do with that.
pauza is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 19, 2005, 12:15 AM   #2

Can you take the card into a photoshop and ask them to burn it to a cd or dvd for you? Other than that, until you get home your only other choice would be to pick up another CF card (or two or three).
BobA is offline   Reply With Quote