Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon EOS dSLR

Old Feb 24, 2006, 8:01 PM   #1

While checking my gmail email earlier, I saw the adorama ad below. It suggested a $100 rebate for purchasing a Canon 20D. I was really excited since I'm looking to buy one, and I know adorama and others have reduced the price recently. Another $100 off the price would awesome! (20D body for $1030!) But when I followed the link, it didn't show any rebates.:sad:

I then added a 20D to my cart and proceeded as if buying, but nothing about a rebate showed up so I cancelled it. I tried adding different config of the 20D, with lens, etc. But still nothing worked. I tried both IE and Firefox as well.

I then clicked on the Rebate Center link on the left side and went to the Canon section and didn't see the 20D. I tried calling them, but their phone lines were closed for the weekend.

This got me thinking about Spring time rebates. I know Nikon had them last year for the D70, when the D70s and D50 were released. But I don't know about Canon. Typically Spring rebates starts around early April. Canon recently started one for the 5D in Europe (300 Euros), but made no announcement for the US market.

Anyways, I'll try calling Adorama on Monday and see what they say.

Here's the link if you're curious:
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/adclick?sa=l&ai=BWSKEmqT_Q-CFHsXGkAHVobjoCaPipAaRu9GcAcCNtwHQhgMQARgBIIaPgAJI izlQ4P_WmwKYAabZggKqARdBY2NvdW50QWdlMTIwdG9JbmZpbm l0ebIBCWdtYWlsLmNvbcgBAdoBL2h0dHA6Ly9nbWFpbC5jb20v ZjFsZzl5OXVvZm40czZzbnpndmV6dWZhZnA0c2wygAIBlQIajy QK&num=1&adurl=http://www.adorama.com/refby.tpl%3Fsstring%3Dica20d%26refby%3Dgg%26sterm% 3Dcanon%2B20d]Link[/url]

Attached Images
rey is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links