Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital SLR and Interchangeable Lens Cameras > Canon Lenses

Old Jun 4, 2005, 8:17 PM   #1

FYI, for those interested, just bought my Rebel xt from Dell. They have 20% off coupon then $70 off (last time they had a $90 off coupon but I couldn't find one), and of course signed up for their dell preferred account, so I got an additional $50 off (in form of mail-in-rebate). Total came to $772.95 after taxes but before the mail-in-rebate, so end total $722.95. I got the coupon codes from fatwallet.com (20% code: $9T45WJL?61Z09 and $70 off: KXTFH1SVLNFVLC). However, I tried this on line and the computer wouldn't take the 20% off code, but when I called Dell, they accepted both. Also, I wanted the silver kit, but they didn't have the silver rebel xt with lens so had to order the black one, "Right price will make you color blind", once had a used car salesman tell me that. Anyway, they do have both the black and silver bodies without lens. All I know, I'm just glad I've finally ordered the darn thing. Goodluck.
McCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links