Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Sep 24, 2006, 8:08 AM   #1

ZoomBrowser updater 5.7 available.

Sehlberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 6, 2006, 5:25 AM   #2

AAAAGH! I updated to this version, and I can no longer download ALL of the images from the camera using Camera Window. Camera Window starts and I can view and select images on the camera, but when I download the selected images, only the first one or two will actually download to my computer!

Yeah, I know I can use a card reader - or just use windows to download the images, but I would really like the sofware to work. Any ideas?

TJNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2006, 4:58 PM   #3

thats further than I got! Once installed I couldnt even get the camera acquire window up, so no way to get photos in. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the old version, still the same problem! I had to go through my registry deleting all the canon keys and completely reinstall the original version from scratch.

Anyone had success with the latest 5.7? I have an S3 and the new version would not identify it.

svpworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 17, 2006, 7:54 PM   #4

Same thing happened to me when I installed this one. The computer can't detect my S3 anymore. I had to clear up all traces of Canon in my system and reinstalled the old one from the original CD.
blackspot is offline   Reply With Quote