Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Oct 18, 2008, 10:33 PM   #1

Can anyone recommend a case for the SX10? I will be carrying it without sun shade, lens adapters etc. Prefer a snug fit. Thanks.
Setter Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 20, 2008, 11:55 AM   #2

I had a tough time finding a bag for my S2 a couple of years ago, so I feel your pain. Most are either too big or too small. I went through 3 of them before I found a good fit.

I currently use a Roots bag. There's no model number on the bag itself, so I can't give you a specific recommendation, but you might want to check out the website: http://www.roots-gentec.com/.

Mine is black, not sure of the material. The lid uses Velcro to seal, so it's quick to open and close on the fly, and there's a little front-pouch for a second set of batteries. The only think it's really missing is maybe a mesh-zipper thing inside for a spare memory card.
Boldstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13, 2009, 11:37 AM   #3

I just got a Crumpler Two Million Dollar Case. It holds the camera, nose in, perfectly with room underneath the false bottom for a Speedlite 220EX. Extra batteries and memory go in the pockets. If you like snug, this is snug. If I were to rebuy, I would go up to maybe the Four Million.
originalstarlite is offline   Reply With Quote