Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Jan 22, 2004, 1:33 PM   #1
Default need advice

Hello All,

ive had my canon A5 for 6 years now, i know its old now but i think it still give a great piccy, and the macro i find very good as i use this alot as i take close up`s of coins i dig up in my hobby.

i am now wanting to get a newer camera but am not sure wot to go for, ive looked about ebay and theres so many to choose from, i want to hear from you guys as wot camera you would suggest, i want one that gives better than my A5 the macro must be the same as A5 or better, ive seen a A200 theat has a good write up, but be nice to hear from people that use one, of if you can suggest a good one for me to go for, i am on a budget and am looking for 2nd hand if poss, ones ive looked and read about that to me sound good are the A200, S10,A60 i want 2meg pix zoom etc,
i am a present playing with a fugi 2800 zoom, it take a great piccy but i find the macro isnt that good and when taking pic`s indoors the viewfinder isnt very clear compared to my A5, part from that is a good cam, but its to bulky for me i like the smaller design.

hope i am not to much of a pain asking all this.

thanks for reading

Tony (uk)
hazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links