Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old May 17, 2004, 12:48 PM   #1

I recently parted with my trusty G1 in favour of a sparkly newPro1 ... & so far I am VERY impressed!!!.

Now, I never actually got around to purchasing any additional lenses (either 3rd party or canon branded) for the G1, but i did notice that there were a LOT of Tele & Macrolenses to choose from for it, made byseveral companies. Including several lens adaptors to fit them with.

With my new Pro1, I DO intend to invest in at least 1 - 2 Telephoto lenses & 1 - 2 Macro lenses, & the adaptor(s) to fit them

However, considering that the camera is so new, what is out there??? Only what Canon make so far?

Do people possible know of companies that historicallyhave madea range of lenses for the Canon 'G' cameras in the past,and it will therefore only be a matter of time before they bring out a 'Pro1' range, & who these companies are?

Or does anyone know of companies that definately ARE planning to, or have brought out lenses for the Pro1.

Clearly there are the Canon lenses & adapors already, but they are over priced for what they are, & only 1 choice for each type(Tele & Macro)

Look forward to feedback

hypersonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links