Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Sep 8, 2002, 3:00 PM   #1
Default G2 Purchase

Is it possible to purchase the G2in the low $600+ price range from reputable supplier for basic mfr's bundle without inflated shipping or any other cost increasing items?? Where??
Cdug is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 14, 2002, 1:59 PM   #2

I got my G2 (USA warranty) for $615.00, including shipping from http://www.shopharmony.com/

It took 5 days from ordering to my front door.

I can't say what other people's experience has been with Harmony but for me it was easy, fast, and painless.
mrh57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2002, 8:18 AM   #3

The price on the G2 silver just drop another $100, the black finish model is still cost $100 more than the silver, you should be able to get a good deal now on the original G2 silver...cheers
tuanokc@hotmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9, 2002, 10:30 AM   #4

I bought the G2 on ebay last month for $625 and it included 96mb CF card , a bag, card reader and 6 YEAR WARRANTY!!! (ChoiceOneDigital)

I love it! I beleive there is no difference in pixel size (4mp), just some features and improvements. Don't know what they can improve?

If you're rich, get the G3. Otherwise you will be happy with the G2. If you have never tried ebay auctions, give it a try. Four of us at work bought G2s from 3 different suppliers and all three were delivered as promised, saving each of us hundreds of dollars (G2 at Best Buy or Fryes is $699 + tax and only the Camera with a one year warranty). There is not tax on auctions! Shipping is around $25.00 (no big deal)
Richard Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote