Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Jun 27, 2004, 9:41 AM   #1

I'm getting a camera to take on a trip and i want good quality pics but an easy to use camera. Which camera would u recommend... the Canon A 70 or Kodak CX 7430?

brooklyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jun 28, 2004, 1:53 AM   #2

Well, first of all, I would not buy the A70, but the A75. It goes for about the same price at most online stores, but has some new features. I don't think that the Kodak is a real winner here, either. The CX line of Kodak cameras are the cheaper, lower quality, user friendly cameras with almost no manual capabilities. The A75 has a beautiful hi-resolution 1.8 inch TFT screen, and is simply a high-quality device. If you feel that you really need the 4MP, buy the Canon A80. I like it because it has two custom settings on the selection dial and a rotating LCD, though it is only 1.5 inches and a bit on the low-resolution side...They are all goodcameras and I don't think youwould regretany of them, but my preference is to stick with Canon. They have been in the digital department fora long time, and digital imaging is their main focus.

Good luck!
DrDictionary1 is offline   Reply With Quote