Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Sep 9, 2004, 10:54 AM   #1

I took few pictures with my camera.
How can I display Date & Time on the pictures while previewing it and also while downloading it on to my PC.

I read the whole manual and it says
"The date and Time can be displayed while printing"

Does it mean there is no way in Canon S60 software or camera that I can display Date & time...

Thank you for any help!!
tech70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 9, 2004, 11:45 AM   #2

To display the Date/Time on your Camera LCD, just press the Disp button a couple of times.

To printa picture with the date/time on it: In the Canon ZoomBrowser software, select a picture, then on the left side click print. It will give you the option to print the Date/Time.

The Date/Time is saved as part of theEXIF info.So any software that can read the EXIF will be able to print or show the date/time of your picture.

To see the Exif info in Zoombrowser, just right click on any picture and go to properties.

There isan option on the A75 (Not sure if you have it on your A60. Edited: Whoops I just noticed that you meant the S60 ) which allows you to directly print the Date/Time on the picture. You select the postcard format under function on the camera, then you go to menu and you set print date/time to On.

Hope that helps.

noujwas is offline   Reply With Quote