Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Jan 11, 2005, 3:02 AM   #21

I found on store something like the one in the image shown (so you could have a clue). It is Case Logic. It is for small digital video camera, and you can adjust the space inside and split in two spaces: one for the camera and one for everything else including a compact charger. All the accesories fit in and the S1 stays very comfortable but fixed. It is water&snow proof and I'm pleased with it, as I told you above because I can carry also accesories with me if I want and that's important for me at least... So in my opinion it is not neccesary to be a carrybag especially for the S1.
Attached Images
Bodhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3, 2005, 11:46 AM   #22

I bought the Lowepro 25 AW at Henrys. It was 24.99 CAD.

It snuggly fits the S1 and has a soft cushioned interior. It hasa spot formemory cards in the front, anda spot to put 4AA batteries inside down one side.

Itcan attach easily and securely toyour belt with a Velcro loop, as well as havinga removable neck strap. It also has a rain pouch tucked in the back to pull over the bag if it rains.

It is well made, and I recommend it if you have no other accessories other than batteries and memory cards.

I saw two different ones, the one I bought is all black, and the other had a grey top like this.

turtletom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 6, 2005, 8:40 PM   #23

I use a similar mini samsonite bag for mine with plenty of room for extras - real small too! (Tried to stuffmy 10D in there, but forget it!)
Geeeyejo is offline   Reply With Quote