Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Jan 29, 2005, 2:21 PM   #1

This is really after the fact as I have already purchased my camera. After a great deal of research I'd decided on an A75 or SD200. The last few days before I bought it, I had made up my mind to get the A75. However, the guy in the store persuaded me to get the SD200. Im sure it just comes down to personal taste in the end as they both seem very similar except the SD200 is smaller and lighter. (My husband thinks it's too small, so maybe it's more of a ladies camera). I have read heaps of good reviews for the A75 but not seen too much about the SD200. My question is - "Did I make the right choice?" I haven't used it yet as I only bought it yesterday.

Also, I needed a bigger SD card and bought a Kodak as they were on sale. The sales clerk said it would be o.k. for my Canon camera. Now I am a little worried about not using a Canon brand. Should I be worried?
winner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 29, 2005, 6:29 PM   #2

Be not concerned. Any brand of the correct format card will work fine in your camera.

We bought a Canon A75 for or son who lives in Canada. When it was delivered here (they balked at sending it direct) my bride (of 40 years) really liked it. That was a week to remember... I bought two A75's and a Canon EOS 20D.

You'll not be disappointed buying CD memory cards whether you get them on the Web or at your local store. They're going to work fine. This might not be true of some other card formats.

Enjoy your new camera and take lots of pictures! My 20D is a wonderful camera, but it doesn't fit in her purse...
Wildman is offline   Reply With Quote