Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Sep 14, 2005, 12:34 PM   #1

I saw a friend of mine has a burgundy Canon SD-20. I really like the size and portability of that camera. I asked her where she bought it from and she said she used http://www.PriceComparison.com, a comparison shopping engine to find the lowest price.

So far I visited PriceComparison.com and found the cheapest price to be $295 Real Deal Shop in New York. Here is the price comparison link: http://www.pricecomparison.com/prod...003-221211.html

She told me she bought it for $299 about 1 year ago. But the price is still about the same. Does this mean this is a good camera?

Where do you think I can get an even better price?

MotoDut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Sep 14, 2005, 8:31 PM   #2

There are many online vendors that shoud be avoided, for a variety of reasons. But, here are two that I've repeatedly bought from, with better than averagre prices, and great service:

I'm pretty sure from the paperwork they send that they're the same company, too, but i'm not sure. Dell also sometimes has great deals with coupons, so you might do a google search for "Dell Coupons" and see what you can find. Circuit City is often also very competitive. I wouldn't buy accessories or extras from any of them, but for just a camera, the above are the way to go.

Lutz, FL
G6, S410, S2
dcains is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 24, 2005, 6:09 PM   #3

It's currently $150.35 shipped from Dell - make sure you are at Dell Home (not small business). Use coupon KLP5W4KQSWRHST. Make sure you copy the coupon exactly.

Total is $150.35 shipped.

This is my first post. I hope I didn't break a rule by posting the coupon value. Just trying to help out!

nixus is offline   Reply With Quote