Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Feb 25, 2003, 7:22 AM   #1
Default Extra New S30

Well, to make it short, I somehow ordered two s30's. I am using one and wanted to sell the other one. If anyone is interested, let me know. Remember it is brand new with full warranty.
AJ with s30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 26, 2003, 11:13 AM   #2

Do not really want to sound insulting, but how can someone order 2 S30 by mistake ? ops:
I am looking for an S30 but I am not credulous enough to trust your first post sorry. Do you have references ? what is your price?

Correction. Ignore the second part of my answer. STEVE (THEMAN) told me we are not supposed to sell/purchase on this Forum.
Elrascal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2003, 4:27 PM   #3
Default why I got 2

Here is how I ended up with two. I ordered one with a company and I was supposed to get it on a certain date. I did not get and and after a couple of days I called them and found out that are out of stock and told them to cancel the order. So they told me that they are going to cancel the order. Assuming that the order was canceled, I ordered from a different place and got that one. Then a few weeks later I get this another one from the first company. Apparently they did not cancel the order.....
So now you know.....
I did not know that I could not write a selling post. Sorry about that.
AJ with s30 is offline   Reply With Quote