Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Jan 25, 2006, 4:00 PM   #1

Ok.. When I bought the S2.. I though, ok.. soccer.. mountains.. But so far I've used the zoom sooo much!!! .. Today my boys were in gymnastics, I got some great shots!!.. I'll have to get some time later to upload them.

Gosh.. you don't know how much you could miss something if you never had it..lol.

The idea of a cheaper / smaller camera wasnt an option.. cause you'd just have to pack around lenses to get these kind of shots... the there's the old "I wish I had my other parts with me!".

Now.. just need to get used to having something I can't pop into my pocket..lol.. Though.. I'm getting there

I got some wicked videos of my 2 yr old on the trampoline too Even got to zoom right close !!! BOING BOING BOING
vwmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jan 25, 2006, 6:10 PM   #2

enjoying your camera and taking loads of shots is what its all about, glad your happy. Moaning about which has the best spec/features is for here
audioedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 26, 2006, 11:41 PM   #3

hey audioedge, that's a nice looking piece of camera equipment that you've got in your avatar. it's exactly what i'm looking at buying! how is the fz5 working for you? do you get clear shots, even at a high zoom? i see you got the teleconverter. oh, that's my dream camera! i would love to know more about it, if you wouldn't mind.
Taraelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2006, 11:04 AM   #4

Ultra zooms are the greatest thing on earth. I love topush my 12x zoom to its limit. But if you are so impressed with the FZ5, why not upgrade straight away to the FZ7?

Photo: Canterbury Cathedral, UK, FZ20, full 12x zoom, camera resting on a church chair. Heavily downsized for posting on this forum.
Attached Images
Pinchas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6, 2006, 4:09 PM   #5

OK, what setting did you have the camera on for those gymnastics shots? I have been trying to get some of my daughter but to no avail.

style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"Thanks!
dzyg is offline   Reply With Quote