Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Feb 27, 2006, 1:58 PM   #1

I recently bought the Canon Powershot 410 .The picture quality and zoom is great for an enty level camera.:-)

I couldnot capture moving objects like cars and even people walking by with enough clarity(at night though).

Is there any way to improve upon it ,by changing the mode or changing the shutter speed? .Would like to know if there is any way out of it.:?

Would also like to share pics with any one who has my camera or any camera as amatter of fact.

ananda shankar

asdin2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 4, 2006, 3:24 PM   #2

There is a setting on the camera that has a red camera and an M that is manual mode. You can download the instructions for your camera on the canon site and read threw how to set it.

You probobly want to increase the ISO, then you can increase the shutter speed. I wouldnt go over 100-200 though. Depending on if its outside or inside will depend on what setting you need to use. Outside use 50-100 inside use 200 this will allow you to use a faster shutter speed and this will kinda freeze the immage and create a sharper image. Flash can help with this if the subject is close enough.
BowerR64 is offline   Reply With Quote