Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Canon

Old Aug 27, 2006, 6:35 PM   #1

here are the things that I would love to get for my S3 IS, please tell me if Ithis list is correct and if some thing is not required. Also let me know if I am missing anything.

Hoya UV (double coated) Black 58mm $13.95

Linear Polarizer (Double Coated) 58mm $20.95

Micro-Fiber Cloth 7.75" x 7.75" in 18% photo gray $6.95

Raynox DCR 730 52mm $62.95

2 Canon S2/S3 58mm
(S3 black adapter out of stock until 9/1) Color
Black S3 $44.90

Kenko Step Ring 58mm-55mm $6.95

I got all these information from Lensmateonline. I am also considering the Olympus TCON17 1.7x 55mm telecoverter. Sony lenses that bowerR64 has is no longer manufactured and can not be found anywhere. I am considering the Olympus TCON17 becuase thats what got good remarks from lensmate.

I am also looking for a laptop/camera bag and found out about tamarac and lowepro.But I am not sure which one is better and I need something that can be used to carry both at one time or just the camera if I don't need to carry my laptop sometime or just the laptop if I don't need to carry my camera. Any suggestions about these.
sid369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 27, 2006, 9:29 PM   #2

Check out the Sony VCL - DH1758 - its the latest version of the TC created for the Sony H series and it has a 58 mm thread that allows you to attach it directly tothe lens adapter. It also has a 1.7x magnification and has gotten high marks from what I've read.
danielg is offline   Reply With Quote