Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Mar 2, 2007, 11:22 AM   #1

I have been using the casio ex-s600 for videos. I noticed that some people on Google videos have added music to their casio videos. Can someone please tell me how to do that? Thank you.

JeffJ318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 16, 2007, 12:29 AM   #2

It is easy with a video editing program. You just drag the video and then the music onto the time line and press "render," choose an output format and wait.

But you need a video editor (non linear editor or NLE).

Aha! AVID DV is FREE, but I don't know if it can handle Casio. Its big brother can not, so I doubt it. You may be able to convert the mp4 to avi using eright soft super, however.

Virtual Dub is free, but it does not have a time line and I don't know if you can add music.

Vergeis free too, probably can merge video with music,butbetaand I don't know if it even works.

iMovie comes free on mac computers

Windows Movie Maker comes free on Windows XP. I have windows 2000.

Videoman is only 39 dollars - perhaps the cheapest commerical NLE, but minor.

Ulead Videostudio works with Casiovideo straight out of the box but it did not have multiple time lines when I tried it. It does now (version 10) and I use their "photoimpact" as a poor mans photoshop and it is very good. http://www.ulead.com/vs/

Vegas is the one I recommend. Not as famous as the next two or three, but up and coming, and very well made software. The bottom two versions (Movie Studio and Moive Studio Platinum) are ample for most and have the super "show me how" tutorials. I usually never use tutorials but they are SO well made. I went and bought the pro version that does not have them :-( You need to download some "codecs" to make it import casio video.

Final Cut - very highly recommended by some. I have not tried it. Pros use it.

Adobe Premiere and Adobe Elements - Adobe and therefore mainstream. I have not tried them. Pros use the former.

Adiv Xpress - for pro film makers. Not appropriate for Casio! I bought it and then have not used it. It is used in a local tv company to make programs though.

timtak is offline   Reply With Quote