Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Sep 12, 2003, 2:03 AM   #1
Default EX-Z3 Pic Review

I've read quite a few forums about the EX-Z3, but no one has mentioned the one item that has me scratching my head the most...the SHORT review time (about 1 second) on the display of new pics taken.

Am I the only one who is getting tired of constantly flipping the "PLAY/REC" switch after every picture so I can see how it turned out? (The 1-second "review" is barely noticeable much less useful)...and then flipping it back just to take another picture? Many other small cameras (i.e. Canon Powershots) allow the review period to be adjusted.

Is there ANY way to lengthen the review time period for the EX-Z3 while still in "REC" mode?
wharton94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 14, 2003, 5:49 PM   #2

I think there is no way to extend the review time period. Unfortunately the 1 second review causes also another problem related to the batter life. Every time you switch from REC to PLAY and vice versa, the lens goes in and out and this action reduces the battery life. I'm very disappointed with Casio because all the cameras have the review time period adjustable or, if fix, longer than 1 sec.
easybuy is offline   Reply With Quote