Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Apr 30, 2005, 3:55 PM   #11

I am also eagerly awaiting the pro verdict. Every day I check back for reviews and further info on the camera. The specs impress me more and more each day. Someone with the camera has confirmed theability to zoom during movie recording and I forget where, but it said that the sound was stereo as well. I want to buy this camera for my summer Europe trip so I don't have to get a camcorder. I know there will be some sacrifices made in the movie department. But it seems that the videos I plan to take with it will be more than viewable on a tv and the quality should be good (except low light performance like all camcorders it will be bad). Any ideas where to buy it for a great price for a Canadian like me?

I think this camera has thetechnologically appealing for many years.
multpda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2005, 12:56 PM   #12

Hey, I'm new to the forum and just saw the review from Steve on the exilim z750. Funny though because when I did a search for it, I didn't get a response but when I went under 6-8 megapixels the z750 is listed and I got to the review that way. I didn't know the review was there until AFTER I bought the camera 'cause like I said, it didn't show up when I typed in a search for it. But the review Steve gave was good, thank goodness. Because I reallyvalue his opinion on cameras. But anyway, I love this camera! There are sooo many cool features and it is so easy to use that even a tech dummy like me can use it with ease. BTW, I used the flash to take a picture in the dark and the picture quality was so good, it looked as if I was in full light! Love this camera!!

tux is offline   Reply With Quote