Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old May 26, 2005, 4:13 PM   #1

I have a ex-z4u that I broke the LCD on. It was in my coat pocket and must have gotten bumped. Seems to have taken a hit on the play-Rec switch. It cracked the LCD and it seemed to work for a few more shots, using the viewfinder but the play – Rec switch is hard to operate. Now the lens does not come out at all. I was able to switch thru the modes using the 4 way switch remembering the order. I have taken close to 2,000 images. I like the camera, but figure it will cost more to fix than it is worth. Funny thing is I just posted about how durable it has been! Guess I jinxed my self! What do you think should I send it in? Does anyone have any idea how much Casio charges for service, as in do they have a one price fixes anything wrong with the camera? I have noticed the image has not been as clear as it once was, I was thinking about sending it in for a cleaning anyway. I am looking at a SLR, (Canon 350D) but wanted to keep the pocket able point and soot to carry with me. I take the Casio everywhere I go. What do you think would it be worth repairing?
miatapaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links