Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Jul 22, 2005, 9:47 AM   #1

Hello all, I just found out about this great forum and i'll like to ask about the continious shooting modes of EX-Z750. Could someone give me the ditails of each deferent modes and also.. Are the shoots save on 1 big picture that place the images in rows and colums OR every shot is save as a sigle image?

Morphakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 22, 2005, 4:17 PM   #2

If you are looking for a good burst type mode the Z750 doesn't really have one. Continuous shooting mode is similar to other cameras when you just hold the shutter down. The first two come fairly quickly, so I'm guessing they made it a separate mode so people wouldn't keep accidentally getting two shots when they intended to get one. After the second shot you revert to the normal cycle time, which is a little longer than a shot a second.

All of the other continuous modes give you smaller pictures. Multi puts 25 shots in a single picture in about a second. Zoom continuous seems to be a digital crop mode.

slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23, 2005, 2:10 PM   #3

set the compression to normal and the res to the second highest and the rate is excellent for this type of camera.

i got 7 shots in 5 seconds at Normal 2560 x 1920. but it does seem to change. Sometimes i only get 5. Poss a faster card may make a difference.

I would say 1 per second at nomal compression in any res is the mimimum and this applies to 7 mpixels.

tweety is offline   Reply With Quote