Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Aug 29, 2005, 2:39 PM   #1

Just fooling around recently I placed the Z750 a short distance away from my Sony 10.6" laptop with XBRITE screen and recorded some surprizingly clear video. I tilted the laptop screen forward a bit as it seems to give less contrast. The sound wasn't bad either considering the laptop was plugged into some good external speakers. Although the colors look a little cool I know the LCD on my 17" Apple Powerbook can be adjusted for warmer colors. I could probably record a DVD movie since I have a 2 Gig card in the Z750, setting the quality at normal. But really, who would want to...:O

But I can see it entirely a very decent way to get video onto my cam without resorting to the complicated hassle of software conversion.
buddy1065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 29, 2005, 8:23 PM   #2

I love the movie quality as well. Unless one is a professional in video, who need the highest quality of DV and doesn't mind the hassle of video conversiontasks, taking movie with DC in MPEG4 mode is just perfect. I've seen so many people buying a DV camcorder at 3 time or more cost, after taking video, put their tapes in their cabinet and seldom look at them any more. Also, I guess one may use a DV camcorder maybe once a month or during weekends. However with a DC like Z750, I take movie everyday recording my kid. I can also play the movie anytime in my computer. It's that great!
ahdummy is offline   Reply With Quote