Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Nov 22, 2005, 12:20 AM   #1

I am considering purchasing a larger SD card. The 2GB ones seem to be the best value. From what I have learned, it is important to buy a fast memory card.

Does anyone have experience using either an SD 4 or 2 GB memory card in the EX-Z750?
ronmauldin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 22, 2005, 11:51 AM   #2

Stick with 2Gb. I don't think the camera supports the FAT32 necessary for cards larger than that. 2Gb works fine.

Get at least 32X in a name brand. That is what Steve used for his tests and got good cycle times. I tried a standard Sandisk card in mine and the camera took a big hit on cycle times. The movies worked fine with the standard card though.

slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22, 2005, 2:59 PM   #3

You could save money and get more portable storage with a Photobank/Camera Buddy. I was going to buy a larger SD card ( 1 or 2Gb) for my Casio ex-s500 for long holidays and lots of video clips. Instead, I bought a Camera Buddy , and a second hand 20 Gb notebook hard drive for a total of £65 (much cheaper than a 2 Gb card in the UK). The Camera Buddy has a Lithium battery, reads all common card formats and supports USB 2.
1eyedeer is offline   Reply With Quote