Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Dec 12, 2005, 4:02 AM   #1

Hi all,

I've got the Casio z750 v1.01. Luckily I don't have any problems with "Lens Errors", but I have serious problems with focusing. On saturday was a big party, and I voluntered to do the fotos. And every single one is blurry. Before that I had a Cannon Ixus V2, and this never happened to me.
I have the feeling it is even worse after the fimware update.
My question is now who has got the camera repaired for that or similar issue. Was everything fixed, or do you have still problems. How much will it cost?
I'm not a technican, but this sounds like they could fix it with a new firmware update.
It's real annoying. Such a good camera.
dietem is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Dec 18, 2005, 1:14 AM   #2

I sent my camera in for repair under warranty for exactly this problem. The first two weeks every photo was blurry. Then I found that the focus frame didn't go green until I zoomed in and out three or four times. It has been in the shop since November 19 and doesn't look like I'll have it back before Christmas but it is not going to cost anything, I just bought it in November.
lornaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2005, 11:34 AM   #3

I have the same camera and the same thing happens I thought it was maybe me but after using my freinds canon I realized it's defenitly the camera I would hope on some input as to if it can be fixed or its the camera!
kensr05 is offline   Reply With Quote