Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Feb 11, 2006, 1:39 PM   #1

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong area or it has already came up but I am new to this site. I think at this point I want to buy either the Casio EX-P505 or the EX-S600 but not sure which would be better. Other than overall shape and the S-600 has a 6.0 shot can anyone help me out on this ? I am looking something I can do either picture or video with that is easy to work with , thanks
Of course if anyone thinks there is a better choice out there besides these two and would pass that along I would appreciate it too. We are heading off to my father's 80th and want to have this to bring along - thanks again
billtkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 11, 2006, 4:54 PM   #2

I would look at comparing the p505 with z750 as its more of a match if looking for manual settings and viewfinder, its also similar to the s600 and many people thinkit is one of the best casio compacts for video and picture quality. If not bothered about manual settigns and view finder then the s600 isnt a bad buy, I have a s600 and more than pleased takes good phots and vidoe imo, easy to use, and wife friendly for me. My final choice came down to s600 and z750 but my last camera I never use the manual settings so went for s600, it all depends what you want to do with Have look here put the cameras in compare.Or the reviews on this site, and user opinions.

SHEPPY is offline   Reply With Quote