Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Mar 30, 2006, 7:31 AM   #1

Just purchased a EX-Z120 recently and I am interesed in getting a OEM case for my camera. Did a quick search on Amazon.com and I found the following cases that may work with the Z120.

EX-CASE1 - Leather case w/ business card holder

EX-CASE2 - Leather pouch

EX-CASE3 - Nylon case

It seems like the EX-CASE2 has the best review but according to a couple reviewers, it was a real tight fit for a Z120. I even read another review claiming that it was a tight fit for the Z750 which has similar dimensions to the Z120 but much thinner. I want something that will provide good protection and a good fit with the Z120. At the same time I want the case to minimize the overall size of the camera so my wife can keep it in her purse or for me to keep it in my pocket when traveling.

I am also open to third party solutions if anyone has had good experience with one.
stevel0923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 31, 2006, 10:34 AM   #2

I just purchased from e-bay a leather case described as

"SuperSlim Leather Case Casio Exilim EX-Z120 EX-Z110 "

Search for the above on e-bay. She shipped it the same day, and it is very nice quality leather and workmanship. (I am NOT the seller!!!).

It is more of a "fashion" case. It has a snug fit, belt loop, and is something to wear in the office of if you bring the camera to a wedding or similar event. For everyday I use a Lowepro with some extra room to spare. They must have a slightly smaller model, but I'm not sure a model #.

superfuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote