Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old Apr 12, 2006, 6:40 PM   #1

I'm thinking about getting one this week. I tried it out in the store and it's both faster and slimmer than comaprably priced cameras out there now. Does anybody here have any opinions or experience with the camera? I haven't been able to find anything out there besides first look reviews so I'm just trying to get as much info on it as I can before buying.
Urbangeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 13, 2006, 5:48 AM   #2

I just found it on amazon uk for £155 which looks like a bargain.

i've got the casio ex-z3 at the moment which does everything i'd like from a camera but this new ex-z60 looks really nice.

I'd be interested to see views too or even know when it will be reviewed (if at all) on the main site.
tentonipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2006, 9:46 AM   #3

I think your best bet would be to read the EX-Z55. I believe the main difference with the Z60 is 6mp instead of 5. The Z750 really came out quickly enough that the focus shifted there. I have has a Z40 for three years and am very happy with it.
kcowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14, 2006, 2:50 PM   #4

The person who started this thread reported the Z750 for 180 pounds. http://www.stevesforums.com/forums/v...mp;forum_id=87

If that is still available I would think it worth the extra money as long as it is from a high volume dealer and not a refurb. The models that were manufactured early last year were prone to lens errors.

The Z750 has MPEG4 movies and the nifty Casio past movie mode. That Sony 7Mp 1/1.8 sensor is one of the better sensors in a small camera and the non-Casio lens is excellent. You also have lots of controls to play around with if you want and an optical viewfinder for action situations and bright sunlight. It has a better aperture throughout the range than the Z60.

slipe is offline   Reply With Quote