Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Digital Cameras (Point and Shoot) > Casio

Old May 8, 2006, 2:44 PM   #1

i have recently purchased an Exilim Z750 and am very happy with it. I do not know how to use all of it's features, and am sort of a newbie when it comes to it's operation and that's why I'm here.

After a month or so of use, out of nowhere a weird thing started happening and I don't know how to resolve it. Basically what happens is after I take a photo on either BestShot or Snapshot setting, after the photo is taken, a Music Note, 30secd and Shutter: Start show up on the display screen and stay there for quite some time. I have to hit Menu to get it off of there and to take another photo. The cameranever used to do this and it is very annoying. I must've hit some setting and now can't get it back to the way it used to be.

Can someone please advise me on how to get it back to normal?

thanks in advance,

TB in ausTX
austinringding is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old May 8, 2006, 7:42 PM   #2

In snapshot go Menu > Set Up > Reset. Scroll up to reset and hit the button in the center. Itshould be backlike it was when you bought it.

I have no idea what you might have engaged. It is a mode I've never used.

slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10, 2006, 11:49 AM   #3

You must have turned on two features to get that effect (while fiddling with the menus).

1) Add Audio Notes to Images by setting "audio snap" to ON in the REC mode. Take the shot and it then prompts you to press the shutter again to start and end the recording for the image you just made.
Audio snaps can have a maximum of 30 seconds and take up 5.3 kB/second.

2) Turned on 'menu>set up>start up>on' and selected 'an image with audio snap' as the default.

You can find more juice on Z750 at kenrockwell.com.

Pamo27 is offline   Reply With Quote