Old Aug 6, 2006, 3:44 AM   #1

Anyone knows about the new Z700???

How do you compared to Z750 or Z850???

I am looking for samples pics, videos or anything about the new Z700

Thanks a lot

pedrofa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Aug 9, 2006, 1:00 AM   #2

It isn't anything like the Z750/Z850. It has the smaller sensor, no MPEG4, no manual controls or optical viewfinder. But it has a larger and higher quality LCD.

The new Casio that looks interesting is the S770 if you want a tiny point and shoot.

I wouldn't consider anything until some good reviews were out though.

slipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2006, 6:40 PM   #3

:roll:Actually has all the functions of the z750 including program modes plus some more best shot modes.. does do avi (mpg4) only limit is memory available.. same size sensor as the 750.. also has focus assist... onlything missing now is optical viewfinder ,, but has a brighter lcd that you can actually see in daylight/:-)
notryt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 4, 2006, 10:56 PM   #4

i just bought the 700, and so far after a week i still like it

some weak points, as i see it the flash could be alot brighter, last nite i saw a need for a slave flash in situations where you need more than 8 or 10 ft, though in fairness i doubt many cameras at this size and price level are any better. shear smallness of these cameras makes handheld shots in available light more chalenging, but i do like the modes available, the screen following mode and antishake seem to work well though i havnt taken many in these modes. one short movie mode, was not bad in available indoor light. it wont replace my handicam but nice quality movies are possible. i do like the menu system, and the ability to assign functions of your own choosing to the <L<R> buttons ( i did mine with ev shift). so much different from my g3 and pro 1 canons. though i like some of the pro level control on the pro 1 the size and weight of this camera almost put it in leage with a dslr. awsome is a word id use for the ease of use, carry abilityand good imaging qualities of the ex-z700 camera. i dont think you could go too far wrong with one of these.
drewp21 is offline   Reply With Quote