Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Close-ups

Old Jul 19, 2002, 4:30 PM   #1

Default Backlit Orchid

Hi All, since the website change over I've not been able to get my images to post, so for this one I've included a Url to the picture on Pbase. If anyone has any suggestions as to how to get a Pbase picture to linkup automaticly I sure would appreciate it. This is a picture of a backlit Orchid that is in our house, although I moved it outside to get this picture.

http://www.pbase.com/image/3220278

Thanks Rich
richs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Jul 20, 2002, 10:19 AM   #2

Default backlite

nice creative shots. The only two ways I know to direct link the pictures is to make a donation to pbase.com. you can go to other places like shutterfly but you must jump thru hoops( they try to upload files on to your computer with out asking first.) You could go to fototime and pay 23.95?, But I was not sure i would use it that much. I do now, so I will just pay pbase. Now if you have payed then you need to list the hole url Pbase,com/your name/ the picture..jpg or giff or tiff or what ever.
The second way is to attach a file to the forum directly, I highly recomded against it, doing so really hog disk space. It cost the people who run the site that much more then it would cost you to pay for direct link. Hope this helps. If the all migity god ( the web master )could explain why I can attach some times and not others? The field at the bottom of the page (just under the receive email.ect.) is not there this time?
TheDarkfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2002, 7:05 PM   #3

Default Backlit orchid

What a gorgeous shot, Rich! You really, REALLY know how to use that UZI! I loved your gallery. I know it is SO cliche to say it, but the camera is one thing ~ the photographer is another when it comes to the end result, and you are a very good photographer.

Regards,
Willa

[Edited on 7-21-2002 by Willa]
Willa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21, 2002, 11:28 AM   #4

Willa, thanks for your very nice comments. Mother natures bountiful colors never cease to amaze me.

Rich
Oly C2100UZ
richs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2002, 9:15 PM   #5

WOW.... is it real...nice shot. It just explodes off the screen.
Brooks is offline   Reply With Quote