Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Close-ups

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23, 2009, 5:48 PM   #1

Default God Bless America from those who back her

I am not sure if this is the right place for this one but here it is....
Attached Images

Sponsored Links
Old Oct 28, 2009, 7:03 AM   #2

Location: Northeast Passage 10; Gothenburg, Sweden, Northern Europe, Planet Earth, Outskirts of Milky Way, Uni

SharpShotGal,

The sad thing is that violence often gets you what you want. Perhaps it should not

//T
Old Oct 28, 2009, 11:40 PM   #3

Well with the torture that all other wise has to endure while they want it lord it just places more thru more of what they want HELL and all over what ownership of Oil, prices Business, liberty, life... they think it is worth it but yet they know not the torture till they go thru it and I have went thru it once before they just did not remember that for they have not gone thru what I have... some will start things that they know not what they started till they loose then they find out what they wanted is not really worth it in the long run...its then they should back out and never speak it again... My story will come out all right sooner or later... its amazing how they can do a job for some business just to make them richer again and again.. War the very reason some will not follow the plan for it was then that started it all.. other wise there are those that wish no evil they were trying to tell what they felt is all.... can we now see a lot of men being off their own norm casue their own wife was killed at WAR as they talk of mental issues the Milatary are going thru to day.. what about the families and was it the families that told Monica to go get a job in the White house? Unfairness is what a lot of it is about....
Old Oct 29, 2009, 8:37 AM   #4
Administrator

We have an international community with forum members from a wide variety of cultures and backgrounds, so one of the things frowned upon here, are posts involving topics like politics, religion or race.

One of the nice things about photography, is that it's something that allows sharing of knowledge between people of different backgrounds, despite differences in other areas. So, when I see posts about politics, religion, etc. I'm going to put a stop to it. There are other forums around if you want to discuss that kind of thing. But, please leave politics and religion out of the posts and discussions here at Steve's

This thread is now closed.

Closed Thread