Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Color Laser Printers

Old Nov 2, 2006, 7:51 PM   #1

Our library is looking to buy a color laser printer with some funds we recently aquired. We have about $1000 to spend, and we want to get a model which will give us good value and affordable toner, since that will be a recurring cost, if we have to spend a bit more to save on toner that would work too. Any suggestions?
notquitehere188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Nov 6, 2006, 12:56 PM   #2

http://www.adorama.com/BRHL2700CN.html
Old Feb 5, 2007, 5:04 AM   #3

I have a HP laserjet 2500L. I've refilled my own toner instead of buying new cargridges, so that gets my cost down to about 3.5c/page. It takes a little know how, but if you can figure out how to reduce your toner costs, then you'll save lots of money. There is something to be said about getting your printing costs down so low so that you don't have to second guess yourself if you should print that document or not without worrying if your ink cartridge is going to be empty half way through your print job.

My monochrome printer, I've figured how to refill the toner cartridge for about $4 for about 3000 pages, and that cost works out to be about 0.13 cents per page for toner plus the costs of paper. Very reasonable.
fefrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2015, 5:26 AM   #4

Yeah!
I have a Espon L series Laser printer and i am using best quality of Ink Cartridges here area unit differing kinds of ink for Laser printers however you have got to be terribly good in creating the selection. shopping for low-cost ink will bring Brobdingnagian edges is it'll suit the necessities of your machine.On-line search can sure enough supply nice facilitate.
rickypaser is offline   Reply With Quote