Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Printers > Color Laser Printers

Old Feb 15, 2007, 3:26 PM   #1

Ok I scoured the net reading review after review and each seemed to contradict one or the other as far as what printer was good, I found this especially with the customer (un-bias reviews) which just caused my head to hurt even more. I'll lay it out nice and simple for the members. My wife and I have a hair salon and I need to print tri-fold fliers full color around 1000 every quarter plus misc promotions. Now the tri-folds can be on regular old copy paper while the other materials would need 80lb card stock (ie bar fliers). I'd like to get a printer that's around 500$ and prints acceptable quality color images, no Kinko's grainy crap, which is the whole reason I started looking and I also don't want faded edges or lines. Anyways I looked at the dell 3110cn, Hp 2600n and several others. My local Bestbuy,stapes, circuit city, only have inkjet or mono lasers in stock. I'm not overly concerned about the print speed as I am about the quality and cost per page. I'd really appreciate some solid advice on what to buy.

I was ready to pull the trigger on the Dell but read some negative reviews and without seeing any print outs I can't bring myself to buying it. Of course this goes along with just about all the color lasers out there!

Oh and thank god I finally found this board!
tikki50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links