Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Misc Forums > Digiscoping/Digital Photomicroscopy

Old Oct 20, 2004, 10:54 AM   #1
Administrator

October 19, 2004

Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is proud to announce the release of several new Nikon Fieldscope accessories - Fieldscope Digital SLR Camera Attachment FSA-L1, Fieldscope Digital Camera Bracket FSB-1, and Wide DS Fieldscope Eyepieces. With the spread of digital cameras in recent years, super-telephoto shooting using a combination of Nikon Fieldscope with digital camera has become increasingly popular among birdwatchers.

So popular, in fact, that it has led to many requests to Nikon for a Fieldscope accessory that enables shooting with digital SLR cameras. The newly released Digital SLR Camera Attachment FSA-L1 is our response. By using it to attach a Nikon D70 or D100 digital SLR camera to your Fieldscope, you can perform super-telephoto shooting with a focal length of 1,500mm (35mm-format equivalent, with Fieldscope ED82 series).

The Digital Camera Bracket FSB-1 allows you to connect the COOLPIX 5200/4200 digital camera and a Fieldscope for shooting photos. And our Wide DS Fieldscope Eyepieces make this connection even easier.

Read the whole press release here:

http://www.nikon.co.jp/main/eng/news...oping_e_04.htm

steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Oct 28, 2004, 5:40 AM   #2

Now I want to know, will it be possible to link my Nikon d2H or F5to a Leica Televid 77. If not , how do I connect the two together. Have been struggling to find a solution

Net-photo
net-photo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31, 2004, 11:30 PM   #3

Quote:
Now I want to know, will it be possible to link my Nikon d2H or F5 to a Leica Televid 77. If not , how do I connect the two together. Have been struggling to find a solution
There are several ways you may do this. First, Leica makes a telephoto mount but it's expensive. You can use a standard "T" mount to connect on the camera side and Leica's 35mm adapter couples to the "T" mount.

The second way is less expensive and may be even more satisfactory -

Go here:

Lin

http://www.scopetronix.com/digiscoping.html
Lin Evans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2005, 5:12 AM   #4

Is it possible somehow I could connect my Coolpix 3700 to the digital bracket FSB-1 and any idea how much it costs ??
jaseerabubakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8, 2005, 5:22 AM   #5

jaseerabubakar wrote:
Quote:
Is it possible somehow I could connect my Coolpix 3700 to the digital bracket FSB-1 and any idea how much it costs ??

Yes, providing there is a tripod socket on the underside of your camera... BUT the FSB-1 costs an absolute fortune, u.k. price is around £250.
Andybrightuk is offline   Reply With Quote