Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Feb 4, 2007, 11:11 AM   #1

comments PLZ
Attached Images

mcliu is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Feb 4, 2007, 12:20 PM   #2

Welcome to the Biweekly Shoot Out forum where we post a new topic every two weeks and people interpret the topic and post photos related to the topic.

This week's topic is Picture Postcards with the idea being to create "postcards" from photos of interesting places.

Having said all that, I wonder if, perhaps, you are in the wrong forum. You have a very interesting image here but I wonder if it would be more at home in the Digital Art forum. I like what you have done. I may be imagining it but I see a face in the middle of the rose. Not sure it that is an optical illusion or a real face.

If you are submitting this image for the current challenge, we like you to put the challenge title on the subject line. You can put whatever you want on the comment line. If Selvin accepts this for the challenge, I will edit the subject line for you and if not, I will move thread to the Digital Art forum.

This is Selvin's challenge, so let's see what he has to say on the subject.

Cal

calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2007, 4:11 AM   #3

MCliu,

I agree with Cal that this photo actually belongs in digital manipulations or similar. Our overall purpose in this week's challenge is as Cal noted to produce photos that could be used a a postcard for showing off some distinguishing features of a particular place one has visited.

While your shot or collage is inherently inetresting it fails to meet the purpose of this bi-weekly challenge. I am sorry.

Aloha
selvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2007, 9:36 AM   #4

Moved to Digital Art forum.

Cal

calr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2007, 10:17 AM   #5

nice image but the choice of font spoils it, with a bit more playing itll really look good

Gary
Reanimator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2007, 9:03 PM   #6

Hi to Calr,selvin & reanimator,
I Thank you all for the comments and suggestion.After posting the image ,I had a feeling that I have applied it on the wrong place.( Same mistake has been done with my Feburary Calender)Thus I never use you this part and the resons for delay response.I am so sorry.
Next as calr has noticed there a face like thing on the middle.I noticed it after his comment.(I need to be more careful in future) You all are great observent,Can't escape with "mumbo jumbo".
Once again I thank you all for suggestion.You all are great:|
mcliu is offline   Reply With Quote