Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Mar 28, 2007, 11:52 PM   #1

Just playing with PScs2 and learning how to clone as well... top ortion had a street and car in it with trees, houses, etc...

Kinda surreal I think...
Original in another post looking for help on some processing
Attached Images

garjowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Mar 29, 2007, 1:36 AM   #2

Garjowan,IMHO you always start with the "good picture" before you do PS work ( that is what has been repeatedly told to me by "GURUS" ie.master photographer).Rest is up to you.I am just passing this info. to you b'coz that was very helpful for me.
mcliu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2007, 12:00 AM   #3

Garjowan, I'm not about to disagree with what mcliu says, but once in a while you can do something interesting with a photo that otherwise would have little interest.

I find this alteration far more interesting that the original. I like the color alterations, but I'm still not sure what the focal point of the shot was. There's a tremendous amount of negative space, but it doesn't seem to be serving the purpose of drawing the eyes to a key point.
Trojansoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31, 2007, 6:00 PM   #4

In the "real" original (lost by stupidity) the begining of the brick walkway was in sharp focus, gradually drawing out of focus...and was actually a good view point if the rest wasn't so clear... it was just a "spur of the moment" shot with no planning...
Maybe in a portrait position it would have looked better... If I get up there again, I will be more attentive and choose a shot...LOL

I think this place will be outstanding in the summer with the green grass and leaves and such.
I will definately spend some thought on framing a nice shot. I just liked the way the path went and the way it "sunk" into the ground... it was put down in the very early 1700's.
garjowan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5, 2007, 9:57 PM   #5

I am not sure what you are trying to show us here. I am lost !!!
kombizz is offline   Reply With Quote