Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Apr 18, 2011, 11:20 AM   #1

Default Wow!

I haven't been back on here for a few weeks but I was really surpised when I logged in today... absolutely nothing has changed! LOL It has to be the slowest forum I've ever come across, especially this section. LOL

I'll pop back in a month to see if there's a reply! LOL
Worcester Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old Apr 18, 2011, 2:09 PM   #2

Hmmm seems like trolling to me
TD Cole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2011, 7:34 AM   #3

Maybe trolling (whatever that is) but he is right.
Bynx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2011, 5:56 PM   #4

Yep Nailed it....
Old Sep 6, 2011, 4:14 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worcester Lad View Post
I haven't been back on here for a few weeks but I was really surpised when I logged in today... absolutely nothing has changed! LOL It has to be the slowest forum I've ever come across, especially this section. LOL

I'll pop back in a month to see if there's a reply! LOL

It's September and I'm still active on page 2! LOL Can't believe how slow this forum is, ditch it and move on guys there's a whole world of photography forums out there that actually move!
Worcester Lad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2011, 5:20 PM   #6

You are a pretty observant fellow. It seems there are a small handful of people who are active now and unless one of those half a dozen or so post something the board is dormant. Any site is only as good as its active members allow it to be. People post and get no responses and stop posting. Lots look and no one says anything so can you blame them? I guess everyone says the other guy will do it. Next thing you know the site is gone.
Old Sep 10, 2011, 5:36 PM   #7

Well, if you click on the "New Posts" link at the top of the page, you'll find A LOT of new stuff. Today's posts (so far) account for 1.5 pages. So, it's not the entire site that is slow. Perhaps the individual threads themselves are slow, but the site overall isn't too bad.
JeannieBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10, 2011, 9:01 PM   #8

I wonder of those new posts how many of them are for really specialized threads like camera models. The general forum area is really static. I check in here many times throughout the day and night and there is very little going on considering this is a world wide membership.
Old Sep 11, 2011, 9:08 PM   #9
Bil

If you want quantity over quality I definately do not think this is the best site for you. On the other hand post a serious question and you get a serious, intelligent and informed response as quick as you could need (that is unless you are out in the field waiting on advice about shot settings on the sunset). I've only been posting here for a few months but have been visiting daily for several years and have always been amazed at the competence and passion about photography of those posting and responding.
Bil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11, 2011, 9:22 PM   #10

I agree with you Bil. Things were pretty good here the last few years. But things are definately different now. Many members of long standing with lots of posts are gone. And things are pretty quiet.