Go Back   Steve's Digicams Forums > Post Your Photos > Digital Art (modified digicam images)

Old Feb 9, 2004, 5:40 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohenry
Barbara, you're becoming an icon
Doomed to being 4096 pixels on a good day.
bcoultry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2004, 2:24 AM   #12

Hey Barbara, I'd hate to think that I would ever be the cause of you having to eat worms. The truth is though, you do know your stuff, and are more than willing to share what you know with others. So if you don't want to be admired by me and others like me, then you're just gonna have to start playin' dumb, and learn how to be just a little bit selfish. Now even though I don't think you've got it in you to pull it off, this much I know. If worse comes to worst, you'll be munchin' worms as good as any duck in the yard. Oh, by the way, it was your 1st lesson to me about adjusting levels that made this cabin photo worth using to begin with. As it turns out, regardless of what anyone else might think, to me, it has turned out to be the most beautiful thing I've ever created. I'm proud of it. So what if I used a camera I know little about. So what if I used photo software I know even less about. So what if I didn't have a clue what an action was, much less how to use it properly. So what if it was just accident that I composed it well. I clicked the camera, and I tapped those mouse buttons, and I listened to you and others like you. So you see, even though I had very little input into this thing, I'm still feeling good about what I've accomplished, and you had as much, if not more to do with it as I did. So, you have every right to have a bit of a swelled head. I have a feeling though, that your head ain't feeling bigger, but hopefully, your heart is feeling a bit warmer. Now, what's wrong with that?
Jack Nickelless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2004, 8:11 AM   #13

Oh, good Lord, Jack!
ops: ops: ops: ops: ops: :shock:
Old Feb 10, 2004, 9:41 AM   #14

Jack

Very nice picture.

Barbara

Jack has hit the nail on the head. No need to be embrassed.

Phil
gibsonpd3620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2004, 11:35 AM   #15

Gibson, I appreciate your comment on my pic, as well as your defending my comments about Barbara. I'm affraid I do need to apologize to Barbara though. I'm sorry Barbara, I didn't mean to embarass you. I just get carried away sometimes when writing my feelings about people or stuff. If it will make you feel any better, I'll go out in my back yard and eat some worms.
Old Feb 10, 2004, 11:37 AM   #16

I guess I just never realized that icons could get embarassed!
Old Feb 10, 2004, 4:43 PM   #17

Quote:
If it will make you feel any better, I'll go out in my back yard and eat some worms.
It turns out they aren't all they're cracked up to be. I'm going to try June bugs next.
Old Feb 10, 2004, 6:09 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoultry
Quote:
If it will make you feel any better, I'll go out in my back yard and eat some worms.
It turns out they aren't all they're cracked up to be. I'm going to try June bugs next.
But it's only February.
ohenry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10, 2004, 11:19 PM   #19

Ummmm. Crunchy! probably goes good with beer.
I prefer fireflys with a nice reisling. :lol:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcoultry
PeterP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11, 2004, 3:01 AM   #20

Hmm, looks like I'm gonna have to break out that spoonful of black widow again......It's got some kick to it!